July 31, 2014
During this 17-day shutdown, Trolley Routes 10, 11, 13, 34, and 36 will divert to 40th & Market Streets.
What This Means For You
- This is a great excuse to bike to work! Visit our Bike Commuting page for tips.
- Spruce Street, 42nd Street, and 40th Streets will have a lot of trolleys running on them. So take Pine east t0 41st, or Chestnut to 34th, to avoid sharing streets with those screechy white elephants.
- Check out SEPTA’s very informative page for information on the project and its ramifications.
- Log your trips with the Cycle Philly app to contribute to our growing database of when, where, and why people bike in Philly!
- We couldn’t decide whether to go with a WWII joke or a this-sounds-like-a-dance joke. But it’s hard to resist an excuse to use a Wikipedia historical photo. ↩