On May 1st, the East Coast Greenway Association is hosting its national summit here in Philadelphia at Lloyd Hall on Boathouse Row form 9am-4:45pm, followed by a reception from 5-7pm.
The East Coast Greenway Alliance will be recognizing Philadelphia’s leadership in trail development; showcasing the new, world-class sections of the East Coast Greenway in the City; and sharing updates on our progress along the 2,900-mile route from Maine to Florida, including model projects in Philadelphia and other cities.
- Leslie Richards, Secretary, PennDOT
- Diane Ellis-Marseglio, Commissioner, DVRPC
- Mark Focht, Deputy Commissioner, Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
- Dennis Markatos-Soriano, Executive Director, East Coast Greenway Alliance
- Alex Doty, Executive Director, Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- Andrew Johnson, Watershed Protection Program Director, William Penn Foundation
Following the Summit, walk to the waterfront reception on the Schuylkill Banks!
Summit program & reception are open to the public
Registration is $10 for ECGA members; $20 for non-members.