There will be an Open House on Tuesday, September 25 to answer all your questions about old, new, and upcoming Northwest Philadelphia and Montgomery County trail projects. The event, taking place at the Manayunk Brewery on Main Street, is free; register here.
Among the issues we’ll be talking about with our partners—Philly Parks and Rec., the City Planning Commission, the Water Department, Manayunk Development Corporation, amongst others—will be:
- Find out more about the Manayunk Bridge lighting project and the Ivy Ridge Trail
- Biking past the Wissahickon Transportation Center is getting easier
- Lower Merion plans for the Cynwyd Heritage Trail and connecting it to the #SRT and Parkside
- Shawmont train station
- The Water Department and Parks and Rec are cleaning up the Manayunk canal so that it flows again
- The Cresheim Trail’s plans moving forward
In total, there will be at least 12 agencies and organizations presenting at the event with posters and presentations. It’s a great chance to learn about some of these great trail projects, and have a beer from one of Philly’s craft breweries while you’re at it.
1,678 total views, 2 views today