This December, the Circuit Coalition will be hosting four virtual Action Team meetings scheduled throughout the next two weeks.
Join the conversation to learn and discuss the priority projects that play a key role in reaching 500 miles of completed Circuit Trails by 2025.
If you have not registered for the Action Team Meetups for Philadelphia, Mercer, or Delaware County, don’t worry, there’s still time! All you’ll have to do is select the county below and you’ll receive an email with all the information needed to join the zoom call.
- Chester County Action Team Meetup – Dec. 1 at 6 p.m. (Watch below!)
- Philadelphia Action Team Meetup – Dec. 8 at 6 p.m.
- Mercer County Action Team Meetup – Dec. 9 at 6 p.m.
- Delaware County Action Team Meetup – Dec. 16 at 6 p.m.
If you missed Chester County’s Action Team Meetup – Check out the video below to learn more about the county’s growing Circuit Trails network.
Each county will discuss priority projects along the Circuit Trails Network that are currently being designed or built, trails that are in the pipeline for review, and planned trails that are documented in local, county, or regional plans. Below is a short list of priority project updates by county to give you an idea of what to expect when joining the call.
- Chester County Action Team Meetup
- Chester Valley Trail West
- Philadelphia Action Team Meetup
- Spring Garden Street Greenway
- Mercer County Action Team Meetup
- Johnson Trolley Line Trail
- Lawrence Hopewell Trail
- The Union Transportation Trail
- Delaware County Action Team Meetup
- East Coast Greenway
- Chester Riverfront Trail
To ensure the region completes 500 miles by 2025, we encourage community members who are interested in this project to become a Circuit Citizen by helping us complete trails to date and growing toward its ultimate goal of 800-plus miles across our nine-county region.
For more information check out the Circuit Trails website to learn more about what’s going on in your county and how to get involved!