Bikes & Beers Cape May Brewing (NJ)
IT’S A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING AND CRAFT BEER!
The 3rd Annual Bikes & Beers CAPE MAY features a 15, 30 and 45-mile scenic bike ride departing from CAPE MAY BREWING and traveling through this beautiful area of Lower Township, NJ. All rides feature morning fuel stations, fully marked routes, GPS turn-by-turn instruction, rest stops, refreshments, ride marshals, and SAG support. Finish back at CAPE MAY BREWING for a festival of rewarding craft beers, live music, food trucks, charity raffle & much more!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Official Bikes & Beers X CAPE MAY 2023 Pint Glass
- (2) Cape May Craft Beers are ON US!
- High-Quality Neoprene Beer Koozies
- Collectable Bike Plate – Event Photos!
- Unique Pretzels & Athletic Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Entry into the Post-Ride Party with LIVE MUSIC, RAFFLE, GAMES, FOOD TRUCKS & MORE!
Riders will also receive a free raffle ticket for a chance to win a brand-new bike and a ton of other prizes including a private brewery tour and cycling gear!
Benefitting the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia to help improve the cycling conditions in your area. Have fun, and give back!