It’s bike count time!
Here’s how to help – sign up for a 90 minute morning or evening time slot at the intersection of your choice. Counts are qualitative and track a variety of data including behavior, gender (M,F,X), Indego Bike Share usage, and e-scooters.
Since 2005, our annual Bike Counts have been critical in demonstrating the growth of our cycling community and supporting the Bicycle Coalition’s ongoing efforts to advocate for safer streets.
Want to volunteer? Sign up here
- On weekday mornings and evenings
- Morning shifts are 7:30 – 9:00am
- Evening shifts are 4:30 – 6:00pm
- Counts run September 5th to October 31st
- Counts do not happen in the rain