The City of Philadelphia has recently posted the position of Trails & Transportation Program Manager which includes overseeing implementation of the city-wide trail network among other duties. This position is critical for moving the Circuit Trails network forward in Philadelphia. The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Coordinate efforts of a variety of agencies toward achieving the completion of the Philadelphia city-wide trail network.
- Coordinate specifically with senior leadership at the Streets Department and PPR on the city-wide trail program.
- Manage trails in coordination with PennDOT’s long-range I-95 Revive project.
- Manage trail planning and design consultants.
- Provide leadership on trails and historic preservation (Section 106) for Streets and all partner all agencies.
- Write successful grant applications and manage grants from award to close out.
If you or someone within your network is interested in the position please apply or share the link for this position.