I BIKE PHL CHALLENGE 2021 RIDE GUIDE
Everything you need to know to make the most of this month on your bike (and win prizes / get some great free stuff while you’re at it!)
ROUTES & DIRECTIONS
Click the DOWNLOAD THE ROUTE MAPS button below to get access to the private I Bike PHL Challenge event, then follow these additional steps to access the routes and free audio navigation on any smartphone.
- Sign in or create a free RideWithGPS account
- Install the free RideWithGPS app on your phone
- Open the app on your phone and sign in
- Tap More, then My Events to access the I Bike PHL Challenge routes.
- Tap the ride you want to follow and tap Download to save for offline use. When you’re ready to ride, tap Navigate to get turn-by-turn alerts and voice navigation.
- Get familiar with the app before you ride! Test your audio navigation setup, whether relying on your phone speaker or a bluetooth speaker.
If you’ll be downloading the routes for offline use, or using a device other than the RideWithGPS app, remember to refresh the GPS files on the day of your ride to make sure you have the most up-to-date info. And remember, you can start anywhere on the route—choose a location that works best for you and start your device’s navigation from there!
PRIZES & CHALLENGES
You don’t have to do anything but sign up for the I Bike PHL Challenge to get entered to win prizes from our bike shop partners—which if you’re here you’ve already done, so congrats!
If you are feelin’ extra spicy, consider these lil challenges within The Challenge:
LIBERTY BELL TROPHY CHALLENGE
Same concept as above, but for all y’all who are out on two wheels far away from Philly.
Ride as many miles as you’ve got in you using your favorite routes that are (close to) the same mileages as the I Bike PHL Challenge routes. The person who racks up the most miles from September 1 – 30 wins! To compete, join our Freestyle Challenge on RideWithGPS, or email us your tracked miles.