Vision Zero Conference Philadelphia: Recovery through Safety & Mobility
Our seventh conference on Vision Zero Philadelphia — transformed into Vision Zero PHL Week in light of the pandemic — brings together thought leaders, practitioners and community members to share experiences and ideas about how the implementation of Vision Zero and progressive mobility policies should play a role in Philadelphia and the region’s recovery from the pandemic.
The 2021 Vision Zero Conference Philadelphia format will feature speakers and panels for 2-3 hours per day during the week of March 22-26, 2021. Each day speakers and panel topics will focus on a specific theme, including:
- equity and the disproportionate impact of traffic violence on communities of color
- Philadelphia’s Vision Zero efforts
- how the Greater Philadelphia region can pursue Vision Zero
- the role of community in Vision Zero, and
- thinking beyond current mobility options to reach Vision Zero.