Keswick Cycle first opened its doors in 1933 in Glenside, PA, making it the area’s oldest running bike shop.
Throughout the years, Keswick Cycle has maintained its reputation as an independently-owned neighborhood bike shop with a staff of dedicated mechanics and Philly cyclists.
The original Keswick store at 408 N. Easton Road, in Glenside, eventually expanded into the city with a second shop along Locust Street in University City. With two locations, Keswick Cycle holds the largest selection of bicycles, parts and accessories in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Among their services include new bike sales and rental from brands like Cervélo, Cannondale, Raleigh, and Schwinn, as well as a range of used bikes. The shop also offers discounts for Coalition members as well as cycling couriers, local police, and Penn & Drexel University and Penn Hospital staff.
Keswick Cycle prides itself with its extensive range of styles, brands, and accessories including anything kid-related, alongside having an experienced staff that provides quick turnaround time with expert service.
Their 5 year service policy includes unlimited tune-ups for the prince of one ($99), and the shop also hosts bike repair classes, and runs group rides from both locations. They have also been in the top 100 bike shops in Best of Philly for six years running.