Active corridor projects:
- Navy Yard to Temple | This central north-south corridor flanking Broad Street connects the Temple University campus with the bustling Navy Yard business and research complex. Click here to view the conceptual plan for the South Philadelphia portion of this corridor created by the Community Design Collaborative.
- Cobbs Creek to City Hall | This corridor along Chestnut and Walnut Streets connects West Philadelphia neighborhoods with the recreational opportunities at Cobbs Creek Park where, in addition to hiking and picnicking, there are facilities for golfing, tennis, basketball, ice and roller skating. To the east, the corridor connects with central work, shopping and transit near City Hall.
The other corridors:
- Stadiums to Northern Liberties
- Fairmount Park to Penn Treaty Park
- South Philly: River to River
- Zoo to Heinz Refuge