Make a Donation
Our donors are making biking better! Many of our supporters choose to give a dollar a week to make their ride better. Committing to a dollar a week is a strong step towards making the Delaware Valley a more bicycle-friendly community — and it costs less than what you spend on gas or SEPTA – or even coffee!
Join the community of people who support making biking better across the Delaware Valley by making a 100% tax-deductible donation today.
1. Make a gift through our donation page
2. Make a gift by check – payable to the “Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia”
3. Make a gift through Stock – DTC instructions:
- Send the designated securities to: DTC (“Depository Trust Co.”)
- DTC code: 0062
- Care of: Vanguard Brokerage Account
- Account #: 55832869
- Account name: Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- To ensure proper recognition and handling, please notify the Bicycle Coalition of the name and amount of the stocks donated once you have made this transaction.
The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The official registration and financial information of the Coalition (EIN: 23-2586631) may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.gift