Current Job Openings:
Director of Development
The Director of Development is our main fundraiser. This person should be dynamic and able to convey the joys of bicycling while growing our budget. The ideal candidate has a laser-like attention to detail and a strong commitment to diversified funding streams. You thrive in a busy workplace environment, and can handle a hundred distractions with a cool head and good humor. You do not have to be a serious bicyclist, but you must believe that bicycles are for anyone.
- Two to five years of development experience including directing annual major giving campaigns and corporate relations.
- Ability to formulate annual giving program goals and objectives and proven ability to meet goals.
- Exceptionally strong communicator, with strategic thinking, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding stewardship and relationship management skills.
- Interest, understanding, commitment and ability to communicate the mission, goals and programs of the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia effectively and with the highest professional standards.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience in identifying/upgrading membership gifts to higher value contributions (“Moves Management System”).
Interested Candidates should send a resume, cover letter and three references to Operations Director, Diana Owens Steif:
email@example.com by no later than Monday, November 30th at 5 PM.
We are always looking for talented, passionate people with skills in urban planning, community organizing, graphic design, filming and video editing, and political advocacy. We regularly have need of these skills in a volunteer capacity, if that interests you.
You do not need to be a hardcore bicyclist to work here – you just need to believe in the power of the bicycle as a transportation tool and a vehicle for positive community change. You also must believe that bicycles are for everyone, of all abilities, backgrounds, and needs. If that sounds like you, send your resume and a letter telling us about yourself to bike(at)bicyclecoalition.org.