1st Annual ProfiteROLL
A Bike Pastry Scavenger Hunt
Sunday April, 15, 2018 – $35-$55
Register to ride and scavenge pastry treats along the way. Our ‘pastry stations’ will be participating from 10AM to 1PM. Print out your registration form and collect treats and passport stamps along the way, or pick up a passport map at Performance Bicycle after you’ve registered. Special treats (and beer- thanks, Yards!) and prizes will be provided at our post celebration at Johnny Brenda’s (which opens at 11 AM).
Participants/Stations to date:
- Cake Life – Fishtown
- Philly Style Bagels – Fishtown
- Johnny Brenda’s featuring Yards Love Stout – Fishtown
- Hungry Pigeon – South Philly
- Benna’s West – South Philly
- Performance Bicycle featuring treats from The Tasty and La Colombe – South Philly
- Federal Donuts – North 7th
- Elixr featuring treats from Machine Shop Boulangerie – Center City
- Parc Restaurant – Rittenhouse
- Day by Day – Rittenhouse
- Vetri Cucina – Center City
- Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach featuring treats from Friday Saturday Sunday – Rittenhouse
- Kin, the boutique on Pine Street, featuring treats from Jones – Center City
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tell me more about this ride! What is the route? The ride is a leisurely, self-guided tour that covers 14 miles and goes through South Philly, Center City, and Fishtown & Kensington. Each station will give out a sweet treat to participants that stop by. You can start at any point on the published route below (click to view it in Google Maps). This is not a supported ride and will be on streets open to traffic, so participating riders should be prepared to handle any mechanical issues on their own and should be comfortable riding in typical city conditions.
2. Do I need to register ahead of time? Yes, all participants need to register by Friday, April 13th. You can do this online here.
3. What is the schedule for the day? What do I need to bring? All participants will be emailed a “passport” map which will be stamped at each participating station when you pick up your sweet treat. If you can’t print it out ahead of time, you can pick one up at Performance Bicycle (1300 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19147) starting at 9 A.M. the day of the ride. Performance is also offering participants a free 25 point bike inspection prior to the ride. Our ‘pastry stations’ will be participating from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M. Special treats and prizes will be provided at our post celebration at Johnny Brenda’s (which opens at 11 A.M.) for those with the most stamps. Besides your map and “passport,” you should bring a helmet, water, lock, and any other supplies you’ll need to comfortably complete a 14-mile ride.
4. Can children participate? Do they need a ticket?
We welcome people of all ages on this ride! Anyone who is consuming a treat at each station will need their own ticket. So, if your child wants their own treat at each stop, they should have their own ticket & passport. Otherwise, they may just tag along and share!